Fresh install problems

  • kossopml
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2006
      With a fresh OPML.zip download on a fresh Windows XP install, all up
      to date with patches and IE7, the OPML editor just isnt running for me.
      It opens then immediately crashes.
      First, I had to 'unblock' the app from built-in firewall in XP, then I
      managed to get to the registration menu and fill that in.
      Then it crashed again.

      Any else had any editors not opening?

      Is anyone out there in OPML land running IE7 and having no problems?
      (So I can rule that out) thx.
    • kossopml
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2006
        Sorry, I just found this thread about others with IE7 issues:

        we are not alone.