[Manila] New comment on "OPML Editor support"

  • dave@scripting.com
    Message 1 of 785 , Dec 30, 2005

      New comment posted on OPML Editor support.

      Commenter's name: Tom Morris
      Email address: tom@...
      Web site: http://blogs.opml.org/tommorris
      IP address: 83.67.98.32
      Domain name: i-83-67-98-32.freedom2surf.net
      Commenting on: newsRiver.root

      Andrew: the OPML outline idea is good. The best way to navigate the news is to use tab and space. Hit tab, hit space, hit tab, hit space. This will select each article. Then you just hit delete when you get to the end.As for OPML, I don't think that the reader supports Atom feeds or Feedburner.
    • dave@scripting.com
      Message 785 of 785 , May 4, 2006

        New comment posted on OPML Editor support.

        Commenter's name: RuleZ023
        Email address: 82134@...
        Web site: http://canon-i860.canondigitalshop.com/canon-cartridge-i860-ink.htm
        IP address: 70.161.19.41
        Domain name: ip70-161-19-41.hr.hr.cox.net
        Commenting on: Early S3 glue for the OPML Editor

        I've just been staying at home waiting for something to happen, but I don't care. Basically nothing seems worth thinking about. I can't be bothered with anything recently.