Text and titles...

  • David Bovill
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2002
      Not clear about this distinction - there does not seem to be one... I had
      figures on outlines being titles and linked to text sections. In outliners
      you often have up | down indent for the titles than a note | body text
      "indentation" icon.

      Looking at the Scripting News OPML whole paragraphs are used...

      With regard to implementation - one problem I have is that it is not easy
      for me to implement paragraph indentation in the environment that I am
      using, so I indent the titles of the paragraphs and present the body of the
      paragraph in a separate frame/field.

      How do I represent this in OPML?