Bonsai OPML export

  • fbalazs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2002
      I'm using Natara Bonsai as my Outliner to organize my thoughts, and
      basically manage everything in my life including enterpise software
      development projects and grocery shopping list.
      I chose this particular tool because it synchronizes with my Palm
      505 properly.

      http://www.natara.com

      I am also experimenting with Radio Userland 8, and CMS systems
      generally, so I have found out about the OPML fileformat and
      specification.
      I created a small export template that Bonsai can use to generate
      OPML output.

      Here's the template with the tweaked DTD.
      The original DTD from opml.org had a bug which angered msxml so I
      tweaked it.

      http://radio.weblogs.com/0100590/