RE: [opml-dev] Re: Generating DHTML pulldown menus with OPML

  • Robert Harder
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2001
      I figured that even a remotely-loaded outline might have it's heading be a link.

      What got me thinking about that was the idea that, say, on a company website you might have the menu name be a link to a certain department while the menu's contents were remotely loaded from that department's menu set.

      I guess either way would work.

      -Robert

      PGP
      Fingerprint: EE80 E109 E258 071C C8F4  4E0C 9E9A D6EE 6BE6 FF71
      My key dated 11/19/97 on certserver.pgp.com.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2001
        Hi Robert

        > Though it's a very early version, feel free to check it out:
        >
        > http://www.crosswinds.net/~rharder/opmlmenus

        This link is dead. Is there a new location for
        OPMLMenus ??

        thanks

        stan