Re: [opml-dev] OPML, xml-stylesheets and Unix

  • Jake Savin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2001
      A clarification is in order here. When I referred to an <outlineDocument>
      element, I meant an <opml> element.

      The <outlineDocument> element was used early in our development, and was
      replaced with the <opml> element, as the specification stipulates:

      http://www.opml.org/spec#whatIsAnLtopmlgt

      Sorry for the confusion.

      -Jake