RE: [manila-dev] Editing OPML with Radio, Manila gems, viewOpml Macro

  • Steve Kirks
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2004
      On Wednesday, February 18, 2004, at 03:29PM, Lawrence Lee <tomalak@...> wrote:

      >Would this work for you Steve? Create a new discussion group message in your
      >browser. Then edit the new message in Radio's outliner. And then use the
      >OPML version of the discussion group message in your macro.

      Yes, I think it would. This is simpler than the version I had in my mind. I have a reason to publish the same information in three places (1 Manila site, 1 private Manila site, 1 public Radio weblog) and I want to only write the information once and have it update everywhere.

      With this background and your suggestion, my plan is this:

      Rewrite the content once as a Manila discussion group message or Manila story on the public Manila site. Next, use the viewOpml macro to publish it on the private Manila site, but that leaves the Radio weblog out in the cold. Is there a Radio equivalent to the viewOpml macro from Manila?

      Steve Kirks
      http://houseofwarwick.com/