Ruby directory browser in the works

  • Chad Fowler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2003
      In case anyone's Ruby-inclined, I thought I'd go ahead and point to an
      unfinished directory browser I started today.

      http://www.chadfowler.com/viewcvs.cgi/opml/

      It's not much more than a hack right now, and it's not finished. But,
      I'm about to start a *long* trip back home to the USA after a year and
      a half of living in India, so I thought I'd point to it from this
      list in case anyone feels like finishing it while I'm in transit. ;)

      Seriously, though, I should be back in front of an internet-connected
      computer starting one week from today, and will hopefully get this
      into a working state within a couple of hours of cleanup/work. I'm
      using the Fox toolkit with Ruby, so it should run on Windows, MacOS,
      and various UNIX variants (developing on Linux currently).

      (BTW, this is my personal CVS repository, so I went ahead and inserted
      a couple of files which aren't mine (icons and sample opml from
      opml.org). I'll remove these if I finish/release the browser.)

      Cheers,
      Chad