New howto on OPML directory browsers

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2003
      By directory I mean a Yahoo or DMOZ-like directory -- a hierarchy that is
      navigated using a Web browser. The hierarchy is specified in OPML.

      My goal is to get a set of work-alike directory browsers and outliner
      authoring tools in a variety of different environments, open source and
      commercial, much as there are many different implementations of XML-RPC,
      SOAP and RSS. I want to demo these at OSCOM on May 28.

      More here..

      http://www.opml.org/howToImplementOpmlDirectoryBrowser

      Dave
    • Stan Krute
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2003
        Hey Dave

        This is excellent.

        I hope to find time to join the barn-raising.

        Homage and happy diggation ...

        Stan
      • Dave Winer
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15, 2003
          How refreshing!

          I'm soooo tired of people wanting to re-invent the roots.

          Dave

          I hope to find time to join the barn-raising.

          Homage and happy diggation ...

          Stan

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor