216website navigation auto-fed by sitemap generator.

  • webjavapro
    Sep 9, 2003
      I took Daniel Naber's tree perl script (tree.pl)* and by changing ten
      lines converted it from output of XHTML to OPML instead. This
      provides input to Danny Goodman's OPML navigation javascript widget.**

      Works great for me. Let me know if this is something of interest.

      * Daniel Naber, General Public License, <http://www.danielnaber.de/tree/>.

      ** "Collapsable XML Menus" recipe 10.11 on page 307 of his "JS&DHTML
      COOKBOOK (O'Reilly & Associates, Paperback, Published April 2003, 520
      pages, isbn:0596004672, for sale $40 list $25 bookpool
      <http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/jvdhtmlckbk/>.

      Cheers
      :Monty
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic