[Open-Your-Third-Eye] Re: KKK is just the surface, just wait for Bush's "Skull & Bones"

  • muhammad@psych.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 1999
      PEACE:

      Thank you "Hebrew" for reminding us all about the Global 2000 plan
      (initiated by Jimmy Carter). Also, don't forget about the "King Arthur
      Plan" and the underlying mandates of FEMA.

      Your warning to our sleeping people reminds me of the book of Ezekiel,
      chapter 37, where the Son of Man was asked, "can these bones live?",
      refering to the dry bones in the valley. The Lord told him to PROPHESY to
      them, but the bones made a noise and shook, and came together and flesh
      appeared on them, BUT ". . . there was no breath in them", it says.

      ONLY after the Son of Man prophesied to the WIND, and the four winds
      whipped over them did ". . . breath came into them, and they lived, and
      stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army. "

      Our people need the hard, whipping four winds to get on our backsides
      before we stand up, unite and "fight the power" of oppresion and tyranny
      over us. The winds are police brutality, high prison populations,
      injustice in the legal systems, school shootings, KKK (and other racists),
      loss of hard-won protective legislation, passing of covert laws that take
      away civil liberties....

      Why do we have to learn the HARD WAY?

      LM

      (Embedded
      image moved "hebrew B' Y" <hebrew@...>
      to file: 08/07/99 10:29 AM
      pic29062.pcx)

      Please respond to openyourthirdeye@egroups.com

      To: openyourthirdeye@egroups.com
      cc: (bcc: Letha Muhammad/APA)
      Subject: [Open-Your-Third-Eye] KKK is just the surface, just wait for
      Bush's "Skull & Bones"

      Now that all so-called liberal white opposition is out of the way with the
      death of
      John-John K, Bush & Bush will have it for maybe 16 years. Plenty of time
      to catch up on
      the Global 2000 Plan to eliminate 2B useless black faced eaters. It is sad
      that we, Black
      AmeriKKKans, won't wake up until the Gestapo comes knocking on our doors to
      haul us off the
      death camps or forced labor camps {Death Row & the new Prison--Industrial
      Complex}

      WAKE UP!

      There is now a new African American employment web site called
      http://www.Employus.com
      They are currently looking for professional African Americans to build a
      resume pool.