U.S. CONCENTRATION CAMPS

  • Woodharr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2000
      U.S. CONCENTRATION CAMPS
      FEMA AND THE REX 84 PROGRAM

      There over 600 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and
      ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by
      full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by
      FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be
      implemented in the United States. The current foreseeable event which will
      see the implementation of the use of these camps is the coming of the New
      World Order, led by the Shadow Government.

      The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a mass exodus of
      illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded
      up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military
      bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.

      Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will
      be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose.
      Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the
      program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the
      federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and
      thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already
      listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this
      operation.

      The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from
      the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of
      the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest
      of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan
      facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2
      million people.

      A person named Terry Kings wrote an article on his discoveries of camps
      located in southern California. His findings are as follows:
      Over the last couple months several of us have investigated three soon-to-be
      prison camps in the Southern California area. We had heard about these sites
      and wanted to see them for ourselves.

      The first one we observed was in Palmdale, California. It is not operating as
      a prison at the moment but is masquerading as part of a water facility. Now
      why would there be a facility of this nature out in the middle of nowhere
      with absolutely no prisoners? The fences that run for miles around this large
      facility all point inward, and there are large mounds of dirt and dry moat
      surrounding the central area so the inside area is not visible from the road.
      There are 3 large loading docks facing the entrance that can be observed from
      the road. What are these massive docks going to be loading?

      We observed white vans patrolling the area and one came out and greeted us
      with a friendly wave and followed us until we had driven safely beyond the
      area. What would have happened had we decided to enter the open gate or ask
      questions?

      This facility is across the street from the Palmdale Water Department. The
      area around the Water Department has fences pointing outward, to keep people
      out of this dangerous area so as not to drown. Yet, across the street, the
      fences all point inward. Why? To keep people in? What people? Who are going
      to be it’s occupants?

      There are also signs posted every 50 feet stating: State of California
      Trespassing Loitering Forbidden By Law Section 555 California Penal Code.

      The sign at the entrance says: Pearblossom Operations and Maintenance
      Subcenter Receiving Department, 34534 116th Street East. There is also a
      guard shack located at the entrance.

      We didn’t venture into this facility, but did circle around it to see if
      there was anything else visible from the road. We saw miles of fences with
      the top points all directed inward. There is a railroad track that runs next
      to the perimeter of this fenced area. The loading docks are large enough to
      hold railroad cars.

      I wonder what they are planning for this facility? They could easily fit
      100,000 people in this area. And who would the occupants be?

      Another site is located in Brand Park in Glendale. There are newly
      constructed fences (all outfitted with new wiring that point inward). The
      fences surround a dry reservoir. There are also new buildings situated in the
      area. We questioned the idea that there were four armed military personnel
      walking the park. Since when does a public park need armed guards?

      A third site visited was in the San Fernando Valley, adjacent to the Water
      District. Again, the area around the actual Water District had fences
      logically pointing out (to keep people out of the dangerous area). And the
      rest of the adjacent area which went on for several miles was ringed with
      fences and barbed wire facing inward (to keep what or who in?) Also,
      interesting was the fact that the addition to the tops of the fences were
      fairly new as to not even contain any sign of rust on them. Within the
      grounds was a huge building that the guard said was a training range for
      policemen. There were newly constructed roads, new gray military looking
      buildings, and a landing strip. For what? Police cars were constantly
      patrolling the several mile perimeter of the area.

      From the parking lot of the Odyssey Restaurant a better view could be taken
      of the area that was hidden from site from the highway. There was an area
      that contained about 100 black boxes that looked like railroad cars. We had
      heard that loads of railroad cars have been manufactured in Oregon outfitted
      with shackles. Would these be of that nature? From our position it was hard
      to determine.

      In searching the Internet, I have discovered that there are about 600 of
      these prison sites around the country (and more literally popping up
      overnight do they work all night). They are manned, but yet do not contain
      prisoners. Why do they need all these non-operating prisons? What are they
      waiting for? We continuously hear that our current prisons are overcrowded
      and they are releasing prisoners because of this situation. But what about
      all these facilities? What are they really for? Why are there armed guards
      yet no one to protect themselves against? And what is going to be the
      kick-off point to put these facilities into operation?

      What would bring about a situation that would call into effect the need for
      these new prison facilities? A man-made or natural catastrophe? An
      earthquake, panic due to Y2K, a massive poisoning, a panic of such dimensions
      to cause nationwide panic?

      Once a major disaster occurs (whether it is a real event or manufactured
      event does not matter) Martial Law is hurriedly put in place and we are all
      in the hands of the government agencies (FEMA) who thus portray themselves as
      our protectors. Yet what happens when we question those in authority and how
      they are taking away all of our freedoms? Will we be the ones detained in
      these camp sites? And who are they going to round up? Those with guns? Those
      who ask questions? Those that want to know what’s really going on? Does that
      include any of us? The seekers of truth?

      When first coming across this information I was in a state of total denial.
      How could this be? I believed our country was free, and always felt a sense
      of comfort in knowing that as long as we didn’t hurt others in observing our
      freedom we were left to ourselves. Ideally we treated everyone with respect
      and honored their uniqueness and hoped that others did likewise.

      It took an intensive year of searching into the hidden politics to discover
      that we are as free as we believe we are. If we are in denial, we don’t see
      the signs that are staring at us, but keep our minds turned off and busy with
      all the mundane affairs of daily life.

      We just don’t care enough to find out the real truth, and settle for the
      hand-fed stories that come our way over the major media sources television,
      radio, newspaper, and magazines. But it’s too late to turn back to the days
      of blindfolds and hiding our heads in the sand because the reality is
      becoming very clear. The time is fast approaching when we will be the ones
      asking "What happened to our freedom? To our free speech? To our right to
      protect ourselves and our family? To think as an individual? To express
      ourselves in whatever way we wish?"

      Once we challenge that freedom we find out how free we really are. How many
      are willing to take up that challenge? Very few indeed, otherwise we wouldn’t
      find ourselves in the situation that we are in at the present time. We
      wouldn’t have let things progress and get out of the hands of the public and
      into the hands of those that seek to keep us under their control no matter
      what it takes, and that includes the use of force and detainment for those
      that ask the wrong questions.

      Will asking questions be outlawed next? Several instances have recently been
      reported where those that were asking questions that came too near the untold
      truth (the cover up) were removed from the press conferences and from the
      public’s ear. Also, those that wanted to speak to the press were detained and
      either imprisoned, locked in a psychiatric hospital, slaughtered (through
      make-believe suicides) or discredited.

      Why are we all in denial over these possibilities? Didn’t we hear about
      prison camps in Germany, and even in the United States during World War II?
      Japanese individuals were rounded up and placed in determent camps during the
      duration of the War. Where was their freedom?

      You don’t think it could happen to you? Obviously those rounded up and killed
      didn’t think it could happen to them either. How could decent people have
      witnessed such atrocities and still said nothing? Are we going to do the same
      here as they cart off one by one those individuals who are taking a stand for
      the rights of the citizens as they expose the truth happening behind the
      scenes? Are we all going to sit there and wonder what happened to this
      country of ours? Where did we go wrong? How could we let it happen?