do i need to learn JAVA to develop my own PROTLET

  • raghu87_rm
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hello,

      I m new to this portlet.I dont have JAva knowledge.. i know c,c++

      I want to create my own portlet .What all funda i need...

      Please let me know.. i ve very much interest to do ...

      what all steps i need to follow to do that????

      Thanks...
    • Vihang Pathak
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
        Hi Raghu,
        There are lots of tutorials, blogs, screencasts for developing portlets.
        Knowing C/C++ is good, but for now you will need to learn Java/JSP to develop portlets.

        But developing portlets has not remained a nightmarish task, thanks to PORTALPACK available at http://portalpack.netbeans.org

        Thanks,
        Vihang