RE: [openpfgw] Serious Bug.

  • Markus Frind
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2002
      Ya that must have been it,   I broke apart a 800 meg file in 2 parts and then tested it.

      Did you get my emails Paul?   It seems my ISP once again doesn't like certain people and is delaying receiving and sending emails for over 10 days...   Can CC's of greater then length 5 be tested in the new version of PFGW ?

      Markus

      At 01:19 PM 3/11/2002 +0000, Paul Jobling wrote:
      > When testing a pnewgen file, the last number in the file doesn't seem
      > to be checked to see if its prime.  When adding another number behind
      > the last one in the file and running through the file again it finds
      > that the second last number is prime.
      >
      > Pnewgen header
      > 736538423:P:0:2:65

      Is this a problem with a lack of CR on the last line - eg "sscanf (%d %d\n",

      NB NewPGen should be putting a '\n' there, though the file maybe was hand
      edited?