Latest version of openpfgw for Linux ?

  • j_chrtn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2009
      Hi group,

      Can anyone tell me (or even better send me) where I can find the latest
      (statically compiled if possible) version of openpfgw for Linux or at
      least where I can get the latest source code.

      The 20041023_Linux_Dev_Beta_pfgw.gz version from the "Files" repository
      doesn't work on Linux systems that have the NX CPU flag enabled and I
      can't find more recent versions for Linux (either the sources or
      compiled).

      Thanks,

      j_chrtn