RE: Content Sharing

  • John Norris
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 7:25 AM
      I'll put something together and put it up on the files area. Anyone else who wants to add their ideas n it is welcome to do so.

      Will let you all know when it is up (unless someone beats me to it.)

      John

      Message: 7
      Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 06:36:30 -0500
      From: "Bhaskar, KS" <ks.bhaskar@...>
      Subject: RE: Content Sharing

      Go for it.

      In fact, since we have a files area, would you care to drive an etiquette document that we can post there? Text or HTML format preferred.

      -- Bhaskar