Re: [openhealth] Resurrecting OSHCA - further updates

  • Adrian Midgley
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2006
      On Sun, 2006-01-29 at 09:47 +0800, Dr Molly Cheah wrote:

      > it will be technically correct for the remaining directors (Adrian
      > and Joseph) to do it rather than myself who had resigned. It would not
      > be proper procedure for me unless it's starting from fresh

      I shouldn't worry about it.
      I remain willing to serve, and willing to watch other people get on with
      things. "Rough concensus and running code."

      If an unresigned Board member has any meaningful imprimatur, then you
      have mine.

      Alternatively,
      > that the resurrection process be initiated by the remaining directors.
      Make it so.

      > It's "Chinese New Year" today and we're closed for a week. I'm taking
      > this opportunity to take a break as well. "Gong Xi Fa Cai" to all those
      > who celebrate the Lunar New Year.

      I went out to dinner with a small bunch who do just that. It was a good
      dinner. Happy year of the dog, and I hope it isn't too "ruff."
      --
      Dr Adrian Midgley
      www.defoam.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 14, 2006
        Adrian has captured my sentiments exactly. Sorry for the delay in
        replying....just got back from Italy....would have replied sooner if my
        plans for Internet access at my mom's place worked out on time.

        Joseph