Re: [os-wg] Re: [openhealth] Opens Source Workign Group sponsored sessions

  • Ignacio Valdes
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
      Yes there is attention being paid to these excellent projects, but
      they did not attend this particular conference and submissions are
      required like 6 months in advance. I encourage people from these
      projects to put in submissions for next fall's AMIA conference. It is
      well worth their time to reach an audience that may not be familiar
      with their work.

      -- IV