http://opensource.com/health

  • lori
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2011
      Hi,

      I work at Red Hat and write for opensource.com, which is a community
      website that tells the story of how open source and its principles--openness, collaboration, transparency, meritocracy--are being applied (even beyond the code) to improve our world.

      I've launched a Health channel, http://opensource.com/health on the site and would like to know if anyone would be interested in participating on the channel. I'm interested in your current reading, news, any stories you think would be good to post there.

      Please take a look and let me know if you'd be interested.

      Thanks,
      Lori