If you are at HIMSS

  • fred trotter
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2010
      And you would like for me to promote that fact on my blog or twitter
      account, please drop me a link.

      If you are speaking, or have a booth or anything like that and you are an
      open source organization or person.. I want to get you more attention...

      I am not able to make it this year, but that does not mean that I cannot
      help promote the light at the annual darkness convention.

      -FT

      --
      Fred Trotter
      http://www.fredtrotter.com

    • fred trotter
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2010
        Still need booth numbers for Medsphere and DSS...

        Is ClearHealth or Mirth renting space?

        I wish I could just search and publish but the e-version of the exhibitor
        guide blows.

        -FT

        --
        Fred Trotter
        http://www.fredtrotter.com

      • Brian Behlendorf
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2010
          Tell folks to come to the "interoperability showcase" in exhibit hall C, in particular to the NHIN and Connect area, where we are presenting on Connect with 60 other partners (most non-Fed) who have piloted or set up exhanges with NHIN standards, most of them with Connect, many of them by integrating with other Open Source med software.

          Brian

          fred trotter <fred.trotter@...> wrote:

          >And you would like for me to promote that fact on my blog or twitter
          >account, please drop me a link.
          >
          >If you are speaking, or have a booth or anything like that and you are an
          >open source organization or person.. I want to get you more attention...
          >
          >I am not able to make it this year, but that does not mean that I cannot
          >help promote the light at the annual darkness convention.
          >
          >-FT
          >
          >--
          >Fred Trotter
          >http://www.fredtrotter.com

        • alesha
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 2010
            Bump

            I can't wait to see the showcase.

            On 3/1/10, Brian Behlendorf <brian@...> wrote:
            > Tell folks to come to the "interoperability showcase" in exhibit hall C, in
            > particular to the NHIN and Connect area, where we are presenting on Connect
            > with 60 other partners (most non-Fed) who have piloted or set up exhanges
            > with NHIN standards, most of them with Connect, many of them by integrating
            > with other Open Source med software.
            >
            > Brian
            >
            > fred trotter <fred.trotter@...> wrote:
            >
            >>And you would like for me to promote that fact on my blog or twitter
            >>account, please drop me a link.
            >>
            >>If you are speaking, or have a booth or anything like that and you are an
            >>open source organization or person.. I want to get you more attention...
            >>
            >>I am not able to make it this year, but that does not mean that I cannot
            >>help promote the light at the annual darkness convention.
            >>
            >>-FT
            >>
            >>--
            >>Fred Trotter
            >>http://www.fredtrotter.com

            Sent from my mobile device
          • Greg Caulton
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 1, 2010
              I didn't see any other open source vendors but
              PatientOS<http://www.patientos.com>has a booth 4124 - orange shirts
              and cool lunch bags for you all !

              [image: patientos_logo.gif] <http://www.patientos.com>

              --
              Gregory Caulton
              Principal at PatientOS Inc.

              On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 11:53 AM, fred trotter <fred.trotter@...>wrote:

              > Still need booth numbers for Medsphere and DSS...
              >
              > Is ClearHealth or Mirth renting space?
              >
              > I wish I could just search and publish but the e-version of the exhibitor
              > guide blows.
              >
              > -FT
              >
              > On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 4:35 PM, fred trotter <fred.trotter@...>
              > wrote:
              >
              > > And you would like for me to promote that fact on my blog or twitter
              > > account, please drop me a link.
              > >
              > > If you are speaking, or have a booth or anything like that and you are an
              > > open source organization or person.. I want to get you more attention...
              > >
              > > I am not able to make it this year, but that does not mean that I cannot
              > > help promote the light at the annual darkness convention.
              > >
              > > -FT
              > >
              > > --
              > > Fred Trotter
              > > http://www.fredtrotter.com
              > >

              > --
              > Fred Trotter
              > http://www.fredtrotter.com

            • alesha
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 2, 2010
                Misys Open Source Solutions is at booth 7470

                we don't have lunch bags but we have some cool software you can download for
                free off the OpenHealthTools site :D

                Also, I will be presenting with Skip McGaughey and Gill Grosso today
                4:15�5:15 p.m. in room #959.

                Hope to see you there!

                .a