Only one week left to register for FOSS Health conference for only $60

  • fred trotter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24 8:22 AM
      Hi,
      I just wanted to mention that there is less than one week left
      for the early bird discount for the FOSS Health IT conference in
      Houston this summer.

      There is a dramatic difference in price between the early bird and
      regular registration. The early bird registration is specifically to
      make the conference affordable for community members. It is $60 for
      early bird and $250 for regular.

      If you are going to come to this conference. Now is the time!

      Here is the registration site:

      fosshealth.eventbrite.com

      The conference will include the whos-who of Open Source Health IT! So
      far we have commitments from

      MOSS - Misys Open Source
      Clearhealth
      Medsphere