A National Health IT dialogue

  • fred trotter
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2008
      I wanted everyone to be aware of the National Dialogue website that is
      opening for a few days to discuss Health IT.

      http://www.thenationaldialogue.org/info/about/

      The site is a Digg-like collaboration to gather, comment on, and rate
      ideas. It is hosted by the National Academy of Public Administration.

      If you have an idea you would like to put forward regarding Health IT,
      now is the time, as the site will only be open for a few days.

      I have put forward my basic credo, "we should only be using FOSS in
      Health IT" here:

      http://www.thenationaldialogue.org/ideas/insist-on-open-source/

      Please rate it and comment on it. I know many of you really agree with
      me, and some really do not. Either way, this will be a very public
      debate and it is a good chance for your voice to be heard. Of course
      this applies especially to those of you who agree with me!! ;)

      -FT

      --
      Fred Trotter
      http://www.fredtrotter.com