Enormous SoftOnline Corp. Announces GooVault

  • Ignacio Valdes
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 7:09 PM
      Enormous SoftOnline (ESO) Corp. announced its latest initiative in
      Health IT: GooVault. According to Trotter Valdes Vice Director of
      saying "Ha!" to Competitors, GooVault will initially do pathology
      sample tracking: "We think that in order to have comprehensive Health
      IT software, you have to start at where the patient is. That means
      patient parts. If patient parts are tracked by our software, then we
      will dominate! I mean, how much more basic can you get than actual
      tissue?"

      http://linuxmednews.com/1205298077/index_html
    • Tony McCormick
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 11:00 PM
        Since SPAM has gooey parts, can this new software eliminate an Enormous
        part of it? :-)
        --Tony McCormick

        Ignacio Valdes wrote:
        > Enormous SoftOnline (ESO) Corp. announced its latest initiative in
        > Health IT: GooVault. According to Trotter Valdes Vice Director of
        > saying "Ha!" to Competitors, GooVault will initially do pathology
        > sample tracking: "We think that in order to have comprehensive Health
        > IT software, you have to start at where the patient is. That means
        > patient parts. If patient parts are tracked by our software, then we
        > will dominate! I mean, how much more basic can you get than actual
        > tissue?"

        .
      • ivhalpc
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 4:34 AM
          GooVault is capable of slurping nearly anything, particularly money.
          ESO at great expense has put together a training video to demonstrate
          its capabilities here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

          -- TV