15th VistA Community Meeting - June 15-17, 2007 - University of Washington, Seattle

  • K.S. Bhaskar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 3:05 PM
      Mark your calendars. The 15th VistA Community Meeting will be held
      Friday, June 15 through Sunday, June 17 at the University of Washington,
      Seattle. Watch this space for details to follow (and the URL of an
      agenda, one that evolves rather than being intelligently designed; hotel
      details, etc.).

      Seattle in June... about as perfect a time as there is in a place
      that's about as perfect as there is one. Do plan to be there!

      Regards
      -- Bhaskar
    • Tim Cook
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4 3:29 PM
        Speaking of a perfect time. I have a campground membership in Blaine
        (Beachwood Resorts) So, if you are traveling via RV and need a place to
        stay in the Seattle area let me know.

        http://beachwoodresort.net/Directions.shtml

        Regards,
        Tim