Care2x version 2.2 released
- Care2x is an open source web-based hospital information system (HIS).
The development of Care2x started back in 2002 by Elpidio Latorilla.
The software is released under the GNU General Public License.
Care2x features modular system that integrates different hospital
* Patient registration and admission
* Operating Room
* Medical Depot
* User/permissions system
* Multi-language support
The latest version 2.2 is maintenance release. The most noticeable
things it features are:
* New graphical installer (based on MirrorMed's installer).
* MySQL 5 support.
* Main menu visibility according to the user's permissions.
* Improved Arabian and Italian translations.
* Improved Turkish ICD10.
There are many other improvements and fixes that can be found in the
full change log:
Download version 2.2 from the sf.net download site:
Installation guide can be found on the Care2x wiki site:
If you are looking for community support, contact the developer's
mailing list at:
Care2x official site:
Care2x Release Manager