ASG Cobb Oct meeeting: Medications for Autism

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2009
      You're invited to join us at Cobb Co Autism Support Group for our Oct. 15 meeting on medications used in autism. Our speaker and discussion facilitator will be Dr. Ken Fleishman, Medical Director at Laurel Heights. Please bring paper and pen, because you'll probably want to take notes!

      Thursday, Oct. 15, 9:30-11:30 am
      Mt. Bethel United Methodist Church, Rm. 116, Bldg B
      4385 Lower Roswell Road ~ Marietta, GA 30068

      RSVP to Karen Kolacinski at kkola@....