Autism Conference Medical Center Macon, GA

  • Jennifer Perry
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 7:47 AM
      Hello all!

      I am very excited to announce that there will be a FREE autism conference at the Medical Center of Central Georgia on April 11th from 9AM-12PM in honor of autism awareness month! Families, Educators, and Service Providers are invited to attend this special presentation in honor of autism awareness month. This presentation will summarize the latest and most accurate autism research, while introducing an autism remediation program that is changing the lives of families affected by ASD all over the world! It is time to up the ante in terms of autism treatment in Georgia! Tell everyone you know and let's ban together to start spreading the word and bringing Georgia up to date on autism treatment so that we can give our kids the VERY best treatment available! I can't do it without your help and support. Let's revolutionize autism treatment in Georgia like they are doing in California and New York...I am tired of being behind the times, how about you???

      For more information, feel free to e-mail Jennifer Perry at rdi_autism@...
      or you can call at 478-957-3411.

      Jennifer Perry
      Certified RDI Program Consultant