Re: [OpenBook] Error installing OpenBook

  • Beth Wright
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2005
      Hi, listers. I've been getting this same error message but don't know how
      to fix it. If someone could please send the instructions on how to caree of
      this specific situation, I would very much appreciate it.

      Beth Wright
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 15, 2005
        Hi Beth, I had this problem when I tried to install Open book 7.02.
        I am using a windows XP machine and also use JAWS 6. What I needed to do
        was uninstall all traces of Open book. I even had to go into my c drive and
        remove the open book folder but I made a backup of the library. After I did
        this, I installed it with no further problems, hope this helps, Judy