Re: [open_door_dv] man on the street interview

  • John Creasy
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2005
      Re: [open_door_dv] man on the street interview If I were available to help I would probably suggest one of the malls, do it outside as people are walking in.

      On 11/15/05 4:35 PM, "TErry Valencheck" <video_missions_pro@...> wrote:

      When And Where do you want to do this?

      Terry

      --- John Creasy <john@...> wrote:

      > I’m planning to be deep in the woods away from
      > shoppers and stores that day
      > on a little backpacking trip. You guys should pull
      > together and try to do it
      > though, I always have fun with those kinds of
      > videos!
      >
      > John
      >

      > On 11/15/05 3:44 PM, "BJ Woodworth"
      > <bj@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Is anyone available and or interested in doing
      > some man on the street
      > > interviewing on Black Friday (the day after
      > thanksgiving)?  I was hoping for
      > > some footage capturing the materialism of
      > Christmas.  Simple questions for
      > > folks to answer:
      > >
      > > Why are you out shopping today?
      > > What if anything does that have to do with
      > Christmas?
      > >
      > > Let me know if anyone is up for doing that and
      > editing it down some by Sunday,
      > > November 27th.
      > >

      > > ______________________________
      > > bj woodworth
      > > the open door
      > > creating passageways to God, one another and the
      > world
      > > www.pghopendoor.org <http://www.pghopendoor.org>
      > > www.bjwoodworth.blogspot.com
      > <http://www.bjwoodworth.blogspot.com>
      > > 412.215.6398
      > >
      > > Our constant endeavor, day and night, is not just
      > to transmit the tradition
      > > faithfully, but also to put it in a form we think
      > will prove best.
      > > - John Calvin
      > >

      > >  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      > >
      > > *  Visit your group "open_door_dv
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/open_door_dv>
      > > " on the web.
      > > *
      > > *  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
      > to:

      > > *
      > > *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
      > Yahoo! Terms of Service
      > > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Jesus christ <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Jesus+christ&w1=Jesus+christ&w2=Beliefs&w3=Religion&w4=Open+door&c=4&s=60&.sig=dInJu1Ytvrr1ZInYV061xg>   Beliefs <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Beliefs&w1=Jesus+christ&w2=Beliefs&w3=Religion&w4=Open+door&c=4&s=60&.sig=u06n1IJ2oiMnBj7pgJnmXA>   Religion <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Religion&w1=Jesus+christ&w2=Beliefs&w3=Religion&w4=Open+door&c=4&s=60&.sig=jW1BD7aeKlTXU4FtauT3Sg>

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • BJ Woodworth