Re: [open_door_dv] man on the street interview

  • John Creasy
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2005
      Re: [open_door_dv] man on the street interview I’m planning to be deep in the woods away from shoppers and stores that day on a little backpacking trip. You guys should pull together and try to do it though, I always have fun with those kinds of videos!

      John

      On 11/15/05 3:44 PM, "BJ Woodworth" <bj@...> wrote:

      Is anyone available and or interested in doing some man on the street interviewing on Black Friday (the day after thanksgiving)?  I was hoping for some footage capturing the materialism of Christmas.  Simple questions for folks to answer:

      Why are you out shopping today?
      What if anything does that have to do with Christmas?

      Let me know if anyone is up for doing that and editing it down some by Sunday, November 27th.

      ______________________________
      bj woodworth
      the open door
      creating passageways to God, one another and the world
      www.pghopendoor.org <http://www.pghopendoor.org>
      www.bjwoodworth.blogspot.com <http://www.bjwoodworth.blogspot.com>
      412.215.6398

      Our constant endeavor, day and night, is not just to transmit the tradition faithfully, but also to put it in a form we think will prove best.
      - John Calvin

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • TErry Valencheck
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2005
        When And Where do you want to do this?

        Terry

        --- John Creasy <john@...> wrote:

        > I¹m planning to be deep in the woods away from
        > shoppers and stores that day
        > on a little backpacking trip. You guys should pull
        > together and try to do it
        > though, I always have fun with those kinds of
        > videos!
        >
        > John
        >

        > On 11/15/05 3:44 PM, "BJ Woodworth"
        > <bj@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Is anyone available and or interested in doing
        > some man on the street
        > > interviewing on Black Friday (the day after
        > thanksgiving)? I was hoping for
        > > some footage capturing the materialism of
        > Christmas. Simple questions for
        > > folks to answer:
        > >
        > > Why are you out shopping today?
        > > What if anything does that have to do with
        > Christmas?
        > >
        > > Let me know if anyone is up for doing that and
        > editing it down some by Sunday,
        > > November 27th.
        > >

        > > ______________________________
        > > bj woodworth
        > > the open door
        > > creating passageways to God, one another and the
        > world
        > > www.pghopendoor.org <http://www.pghopendoor.org>
        > > www.bjwoodworth.blogspot.com
        > <http://www.bjwoodworth.blogspot.com>
        > > 412.215.6398
        > >
        > > Our constant endeavor, day and night, is not just
        > to transmit the tradition
        > > faithfully, but also to put it in a form we think
        > will prove best.
        > > - John Calvin
        > >

        > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        > >
        > > * Visit your group "open_door_dv
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/open_door_dv>
        > > " on the web.
        > > *
        > to:

        > > *
        > Yahoo! Terms of Service
        > > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • John Creasy
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15, 2005
          Re: [open_door_dv] man on the street interview If I were available to help I would probably suggest one of the malls, do it outside as people are walking in.

          --- John Creasy <john@...> wrote:

          > I’m planning to be deep in the woods away from
          > shoppers and stores that day
          > on a little backpacking trip. You guys should pull
          > together and try to do it
          > though, I always have fun with those kinds of
          > videos!
          >
          > John
          >

          > On 11/15/05 3:44 PM, "BJ Woodworth"
          > <bj@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Is anyone available and or interested in doing
          > some man on the street
          > > interviewing on Black Friday (the day after
          > thanksgiving)?  I was hoping for
          > > some footage capturing the materialism of
          > Christmas.  Simple questions for
          > > folks to answer:
          > >
          > > Why are you out shopping today?
          > > What if anything does that have to do with
          > Christmas?
          > >
          > > Let me know if anyone is up for doing that and
          > editing it down some by Sunday,
          > > November 27th.
          > >

          > > ______________________________
          > > bj woodworth
          > > the open door
          > > creating passageways to God, one another and the
          > world
          > > www.pghopendoor.org <http://www.pghopendoor.org>
          > > www.bjwoodworth.blogspot.com
          > <http://www.bjwoodworth.blogspot.com>
          > > 412.215.6398
          > >
          > > Our constant endeavor, day and night, is not just
          > to transmit the tradition
          > > faithfully, but also to put it in a form we think
          > will prove best.
          > > - John Calvin
          > >

          > >  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          > >
          > > *  Visit your group "open_door_dv
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/open_door_dv>
          > > " on the web.
          > > *
          > > *  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
          > to:

          > > *
          > > *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
          > Yahoo! Terms of Service
          > > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Jesus christ <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Jesus+christ&w1=Jesus+christ&w2=Beliefs&w3=Religion&w4=Open+door&c=4&s=60&.sig=dInJu1Ytvrr1ZInYV061xg>   Beliefs <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Beliefs&w1=Jesus+christ&w2=Beliefs&w3=Religion&w4=Open+door&c=4&s=60&.sig=u06n1IJ2oiMnBj7pgJnmXA>   Religion <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Religion&w1=Jesus+christ&w2=Beliefs&w3=Religion&w4=Open+door&c=4&s=60&.sig=jW1BD7aeKlTXU4FtauT3Sg>

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • BJ Woodworth