Podcasting

  • video_missions_pro
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2005
      Well,
      I've been kind of absent minded lately... But always considering new ideas that we can
      do...

      Podcasting has been a New type of media that is kind of easy to do and Cheep...

      All that has to happen is that we record the services and post them on a host site like:
      www.libsyn.com
      .mac will work as well
      And have it listed on iToons for free...

      It would be about $10-$20 a month for hosting...

      I've seen video be posted as well.

      Tell me what you think

      Terry