71Re: [open_door_dv] man on the street interview

  • John Creasy
    Nov 15, 2005
      Re: [open_door_dv] man on the street interview I’m planning to be deep in the woods away from shoppers and stores that day on a little backpacking trip. You guys should pull together and try to do it though, I always have fun with those kinds of videos!

      John

      On 11/15/05 3:44 PM, "BJ Woodworth" <bj@...> wrote:

      Is anyone available and or interested in doing some man on the street interviewing on Black Friday (the day after thanksgiving)?  I was hoping for some footage capturing the materialism of Christmas.  Simple questions for folks to answer:

      Why are you out shopping today?
      What if anything does that have to do with Christmas?

      Let me know if anyone is up for doing that and editing it down some by Sunday, November 27th.

      ______________________________
      bj woodworth
      the open door
      creating passageways to God, one another and the world
      www.pghopendoor.org <http://www.pghopendoor.org>
      www.bjwoodworth.blogspot.com <http://www.bjwoodworth.blogspot.com>
      412.215.6398

      Our constant endeavor, day and night, is not just to transmit the tradition faithfully, but also to put it in a form we think will prove best.
      - John Calvin

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic