70man on the street interview

  • BJ Woodworth
    Nov 15, 2005

      Is anyone available and or interested in doing some man on the street interviewing on Black Friday (the day after thanksgiving)?  I was hoping for some footage capturing the materialism of Christmas.  Simple questions for folks to answer:

      Why are you out shopping today?

      What if anything does that have to do with Christmas?

      Let me know if anyone is up for doing that and editing it down some by Sunday, November 27th.

      bj woodworth

      the open door

      creating passageways to God, one another and the world

      www.pghopendoor.org

      www.bjwoodworth.blogspot.com

      412.215.6398

      Our constant endeavor, day and night, is not just to transmit the tradition faithfully, but also to put it in a form we think will prove best.

      - John Calvin

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic