64themes? sound ideas...

  • Tricia Chicka
    Oct 7, 2005
      Hey all~

      Great ideas I'm hearing :)

      I was wondering if you were concerned about following
      a certain theme or whatnot? Would this bread thing be
      appropriate to the service? I was wondering since it
      seemed that next week was going to be something about
      following the Good Shepherd's voice...let me know if
      I'm wrong!

      Perhaps you can use the music not only as a message
      but also as God's message to us? (not literally of
      course, but representative) Maybe all the
      distractions the SUV driver encounters (cellphone,
      french fries) are blocking out the voice of God?
      Perhaps while we see the SUV guy the music can fade
      into the background a bit...? Maybe even with the
      biker as well...like..."oh no, I'm not going to make
      it on time" or heavy breathing or something. Because,
      of course, it's not only SUV-driving people who make
      mistakes and block out God. ;)

      And maybe we can even see a change in the SUV driver
      too? Like the almost-accident "woke him up" a bit?
      Maybe this is a little too cheesy but even a moment
      where he exhales a deep breathe to show he's shaken?

      Alot of the time we are too busy to see what's in
      front of us...to enjoy the journey ahead (not
      necessarily to avoid accidents...). This is when we
      seem to miss the still voice of God moving us to do
      great and life-changing "Kingdom" work.

      What do you think?

      ~Tricia

      P.S. Though maybe a tad cheesy, I like the idea of
      having the biker coming in with the bread...it makes
      it more real...but you need to make sure the same guy
      can make it to the service with the same clothes and
      such. :)

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic