62RE: [open_door_dv] Fast Food

  • Terry Valencheck
    Oct 5, 2005
      If their is a need to get something done to fill in
      some gaps during services... I imagine that we can
      Produce these three segments separately, The baker,
      The Bike Rider, The McDonalds Customer and show each
      by them selves, one each week or month... Then edit
      them together to show after we seen them
      individually... It might be kewl to do it this way...

      Terry

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic