57RE: [open_door_dv] Sunday's

  • Tricia Chicka
    Oct 3, 2005
      Tuesday's usually a bad day for me...sorry. :(

      ~Tricia

      --- Ross Donaldson <rdonaldson31@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      Is anyone able to go to any of these trialogue
      meetings to think about posswible film stuff?

      Ross

      (To be read in a Scottish dialect)

      "Because I'm a melancholy Celt. These things are
      inherently goofy and they cheer you up. . . . . . . .
      . . . . Besides, they're fun."

      - Dr. Andrew Purves on why he wears a bow tie

      ---------------------------------
      From: "BJ Woodworth" <bj@...>
      To: <open_door_dv@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [open_door_dv] Sunday's
      Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:25:07 -0400
      (64.202.165.199) with ESMTP; 17 Sep 2005 14:25:08
      -0000

      .shape{;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal,
      div.MsoNormal{margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times
      New Roman';}tt{font-family:'Courier
      New';}span.EmailStyle18{font-family:'Californian
      FB';color:blue;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none
      none;}@page Section1{size:8.5in 11.0in;margin:1.0in
      1.25in 1.0in
      1.25in;}div.Section1{page:Section1;}ol{margin-bottom:0in;}ul{margin-bottom:0in;}
      Below are the worship themes and main scriptures for
      October and November. Be creative, go crazy and film
      away. Integrate film in anyway you see fit.
      Artistic, mediations, people’s stories, an entire
      sermon, something for communion or something that
      leads us in prayer or something I can not even think
      of… A bunch of us get together on Tuesday nights 7-9
      at the Quiet Storm www.quietstormcoffee.com, and dig
      into the scripture and think creatively about how we
      can shape the worship gathering so feel free to stop
      by that and dialogue with others about we can use all
      of our senses, gifts and passions to lead others in
      worship.

      10/02/05

      I am the Light

      John 8:12-20

      10/09/05

      I am the Bread (communion)

      John 6:25-59

      10/16/05

      I am the Gate

      John 10:1-10

      10/23/05

      I am the Good Shepherd

      John 10:11-21

      10/30/05

      I am the Way

      John 14:1-4

      11/06/05

      I am the Truth

      John 14:1-4

      11/13/05

      I am the Life (communion)

      John 11:17-27

      11/20/05

      I am the Vine

      John 15:1-17

      bj woodworth

      the open door

      creating passageways to God, one another and the world

      www.pghopendoor.org

      www.bjwoodworth.blogspot.com

      412.215.6398