50Re: [open_door_dv] This Sunday's Block Party

  • Tricia Chicka
    Sep 23, 2005
      Hey all,

      I think I'll be able to make it, but I'll be running
      from the South Side so I'll be late. I'm sure some of
      the other PULSErs will be there as well.

      Oh ya, some of us are going to the March on Washington
      this weekend (about the Iraqi war) to check it out,
      so please pray for safety and peace over that event.
      Also, that leaders will take notice.

      --- John Creasy <john@...> wrote:

      > Hey film team,
      > If you can make it to the Open Door block party from
      > 12 - 3 this Sunday it should be a great
      > time to have some fun shooting video! There will be
      > a live hiphop DJ, free food from which
      > will bring lots of neighorhood folks, and lots of
      > opportunity to hang out and meet new
      > people. I'll have the small sony camera for anyone
      > who wants to use it for B-footage.
      > There is no regular worship this week, we start up
      > in october inside the Union Project.
      > John

      Do You Yahoo!?