48Re: Sunday's

  • triciachicka
    Sep 17, 2005
      Hey all~

      I'm not sure when would be a better time for me to get together as I'm
      still jobless. When I get my work placement I'll have a better idea
      of when I'll be available. But I guess an evening would be
      best...Wednesday is a no go and I think Tuesday might not be good either.

      I also won't be at Open Door tomorrow. I have work at Whole Foods.
      So keep me updated on what's going on and hope everyone has a good week.

      ~Tricia

      --- In open_door_dv@yahoogroups.com, "Terry Valencheck"
      <terrylchristy@v...> wrote:
      > It Looks like I will not be at Open Door this Sunday…
      > I just want to Add to John's last message that I am also happy to
      see the participation
      > during our meetings on Sunday…
      > I am torn though, between spending Sundays with my family, and being
      creative with you
      > guys… I would like for us to consider limiting production to any
      other day than Sunday…
      > I know that we will want to tape some Sunday events, but I see it
      isn't necessary video tape
      > any staged shoots, Interviews and skits, on a Sunday…
      > I am Available during the week from the wee early hours to about 1:30pm.
      >
      > Let me know what you think…
      > Have a good Week, Hope to see you soon
      >
      > Terry
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic