46RE: [open_door_dv] Sunday's

  • BJ Woodworth
    Sep 17, 2005

      Below are the worship themes and main scriptures for October and November.  Be creative, go crazy and film away.  Integrate film in anyway you see fit.  Artistic, mediations, people’s stories, an entire sermon, something for communion or something that leads us in prayer or something I can not even think of…  A bunch of us get together on Tuesday nights 7-9 at the Quiet Storm www.quietstormcoffee.com, and dig into the scripture and think creatively about how we can shape the worship gathering so feel free to stop by that and dialogue with others about we can use all of our senses, gifts and passions to lead others in worship.

      10/02/05

      I am the Light

      John 8:12-20

      10/09/05

      I am the Bread (communion)

      John 6:25-59

      10/16/05

      I am the Gate

      John 10:1-10

      10/23/05

      I am the Good Shepherd

      John 10:11-21

      10/30/05

      I am the Way

      John 14:1-4

      11/06/05

      I am the Truth

      John 14:1-4

      11/13/05

      I am the Life (communion)

      John 11:17-27

      11/20/05

      I am the Vine

      John 15:1-17

      bj woodworth

      the open door

      creating passageways to God, one another and the world

      www.pghopendoor.org

      www.bjwoodworth.blogspot.com

      412.215.6398