Just finished my OpenQRP this weekend; a big THANK YOU to Steve, K1EL, for suggesting the earlier problem I had with the operating frequency was because the Y2kg0ew
Hi Tom, I'm corresponding with Steve, K1EL about the problem, and it appears I received the wrong crystal for CPU clock (Y2). Crystal in my kit is marked:kg0ew
Hi Tom, I"m building a 40m openQRP kit, and seeing the same problem - the receiver tunes about 50 kHz below the displayed frequency displayed. Have youkg0ew
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jan 10, 2013
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.