Scott had posted new photos of the future interchange of Hwy-401/412 on AARoads and Skyscraperpage.sailordumas
I saw this article via Skyscraperpage, there's a new gap of twinned TCH-69 who opened to traffic south of Sudbury.sailordumas
I believe it was to install girders for the new Fountain Road bridge. the old one was brought down back in the spring. Chriscbeach40
A few things to remember:
- Be polite and considerate
- Use the "OT" header when necessary
- You must be a member to post messages.
ontroads_files for access to other files and photos.
For more information on the history of Ontario's Highways, visit The History of Ontario's King's Highways, one of the original Ontario Highway websites.
If you're looking for a more detailed, up to date look at Ontario's Highways, visit Scott Steeves website, Ontario Highways.
And if you're looking for a quick glimpse back at roads and highways throughout Ontario as they appeared from a drivers perspective from the 70's through to the 90's, visit Michael Sgambelluri's Vintage King's Highway website, featuring many photo's from Averill Hecht.
- Highways and Roads
- Sep 29, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.