Picture after part of overpass removed.lonsgx
407 - https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-79.7390438,3a,19.6y,256.81h,89.28t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sU6yV0-yrcpNKLftWxf9xfg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656 There reallycanucksalaryman
Ok, but those are service signs on roadways that have green guidance signs. What do they look like on 407, or the 401 collector lanes? Guy Ogofastrrr
A few things to remember:
- Be polite and considerate
- Use the "OT" header when necessary
- You must be a member to post messages.
ontroads_files for access to other files and photos.
For more information on the history of Ontario's Highways, visit The History of Ontario's King's Highways, one of the original Ontario Highway websites.
If you're looking for a more detailed, up to date look at Ontario's Highways, visit Scott Steeves website, Ontario Highways.
And if you're looking for a quick glimpse back at roads and highways throughout Ontario as they appeared from a drivers perspective from the 70's through to the 90's, visit Michael Sgambelluri's Vintage King's Highway website, featuring many photo's from Averill Hecht.
- Highways and Roads
- Sep 29, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.