I saw this news on Skyscraperpage forums. A part of Herb Grey Parkway (Windsor-Essex parkway) will open this Spring from the current end of Hwy-401 to Labellesailordumas
I spotted this article via a post on Skyscraperpage forum about Hwy-401 widening in the Cobourg area.sailordumas
Pipe dream but I'd love to see a Highway 7 freeway link up with the 402 one day. On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 3:45 PM, Stephane Dumas stephdumas@... ...haljackey
A few things to remember:
- Be polite and considerate
- Use the "OT" header when necessary
- You must be a member to post messages.
ontroads_files for access to other files and photos.
For more information on the history of Ontario's Highways, visit The History of Ontario's King's Highways, one of the original Ontario Highway websites.
If you're looking for a more detailed, up to date look at Ontario's Highways, visit Scott Steeves website, Ontario Highways.
And if you're looking for a quick glimpse back at roads and highways throughout Ontario as they appeared from a drivers perspective from the 70's through to the 90's, visit Michael Sgambelluri's Vintage King's Highway website, featuring many photo's from Averill Hecht.
- Highways and Roads
- Sep 29, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.