**SALE TIME** Backstreet Boys DVDs

  • themoviegirl01
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2012
      I am trying to get rid of all my Backstreet Boys DVDs to help pay for my husband's medical bills.

      Please check out the full list here www.regionfreedvds.net

      Just remember that all DVDs are region free, meaning that they can be played in any country.

      We also have the full NKOTBSB concert that is not on the website yet along with the newer BSB shows.

      Prices:
      2 DVDs for $5 with no label
      1 DVD for $5 with label
      NKOTBSB is $10

      I also have shirts and other BSB items for sale on the website.

      We accept PayPal and will be happy to ship worldwide.

      If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

      Thank you,
      RFD