BSB dvds for sale....cheaply priced

  • themoviegirl01
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2012
      Hey!!!!

      Hope all is well your way. I was just checking in to see if you are still interested in any BSB dvds.

      I have the full NKOTBSB (Greensboro, NC) concert for $10 (recorded by myself)

      The rest of the dvds are as follow:
      1 DVD with label for $5
      2 DVDs with no label for $5

      Shipping inside the USA $4
      Shipping anywhere outside the USA is $6

      We do accept paypal as the only payment method since it is fast and safe that way. All payments must be made in US currency.

      Please check out my website www.regionfreedvds.net The website is in the process of being updated because the NKOTBSB is not on the website yet.

      Please let me know if you are or are not interested. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at rfd_website@...  Hope you have a wonderful day and hope to hear from you soon.

      Thank you so much,
      RFD