Hey everyone...selling BSB DVDs region free $6 each cheap!

  • themoviegirl01
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2010

      Hey everyone!

      How is everyone today? Just sending an e-mail out to all of you.

      Just want to let everyone know that the BSB DVDs are $6 each (USA Currency) and I will ship anywhere in the world. Shipping inside the USA is $4 and outside the USA is $6. I also have the Atlanta , GA concert for This is Us and all the new BSB TV shows.

      I will also be updating the website today.   www.regionfreedvds.net

      Will send out another e-mail when the website is fully updated will all the new tv shows.

      If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at rfd_website@...

      Thank you so much for your time in reading this message

      Thanks again,

      RFD