URL change

  • Sarah D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009
      Hey everyone....I wanted to drop you all a line and let you know that if you can't find my website, it's because I have changed my Angelfire account back to the 'free' account.  As soon as it goes through and I know for sure what it is, I will email them to everyone.  Right now, I am tightening my belt financially and the little things just have to go...like having my own domain name for both sites.   Maybe one day when things are better I will be able to do it again.

      Sarah D.

      Get your Howie Pendant today from 'Rock Your Religion'