BREAKING NEWS: BSB.COM GOT HACKED INTO

  • marie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      This just in from bsb.com:
      Hello Backstreet Boys Fan Community Members,

      This is a announcement to let you know that the website www.backstreetboys.com was edited today by a fan. We are working feverishly to restore all of the general site and fan club files. We do want to let you know that no personal member information was compromised and here at Ground Ctrl we do not store any credit card information.

      We will be sending out an update as soon as the issue has been resolved.

      Thank you,

      Ground Ctrl Support