new blogs from Howie, AJ and Nick

  • Amarylis Aponte
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008

      Here are all the blogs the guys have posted lately in the official fan club and on MySpace, sorry if they have been sent out already -- Ama

      Howie's blog

      D's Words...
      February 25, 2008 @ 4:21 AM

      What up everybody, this is Howie D. talking to you all from Jakarta.  Today we did some sightseeing around town.  Had some good local Indonesian food...yummy! Now it's an hour before we go on stage so I had a few moments to get on and check on everybody to see if you guys are enjoying the new site.  As well want to thank you all for your support and patience with getting this new site up. The tour has been fun!!  We had an awesome time in Japan...Australia was lots of fun as well, besides me falling on my butt.  :-) Quite funny...i'm glad i got to add some extra entertainment for everyone at the show.  Anyway, got to go get ready for the show.  I'll be back soon...we are all looking forward to coming out to see all of you guys while on this tour. Thanks for keeping the BACKSTREET PRIDE alive!

      Howie D.

      --------

      Nick's blog

      Testing123

      02/22/2008 @ 11:07 PM

      UHHHH !!!! Is it working???   ha ha .

      -------

      AJ's blog

      G'day Mates!
      02/22/2008 @ 03:31 PM

      Welcome to the new Backstreet Boys online fan club.  We know you all have been waiting a long time for this and it's finally HERE!  We are going to get everything on the site up and running real quick, but for right now enjoy all the new features and let us know what you think!

      We're in Australia right now about to do our last show in Melbourne tonight. Australia has been real good to us.  The fans are just amazing! We started off in Brisbane, did some shopping and gambling, then performed in Sydney last night to a rowdy crowd!!

      We'll they are calling me to get downstairs so we can head out to the airport to catch our flight to Melbourne so I gotta GO....

      Don't forget to keep checking back.  We're going to be posting more photos, videos, blogs, etc...it's going to be GOOD! Trust me!

      AJ

      ----------

      Nick's blog

      "Im partying .....Haha ha ha ha

      02/26/2008 @ 04:58 AM

      So check it. Im in kuala lumpur. And i am having a blast . It so cool here . Howie and i are kickin it with all the bodyguards Q , Marcus, . Are new manager Jen Is here as well. Were in the a lounge on the 20th floor. Its awesome. We've got a show tommorow here, and it seems like the fans are ready for it. I wanna say that the feeling of being out of the country is refreshing. The vibe is amazing.Everyone has a smile on there face . And it seems like life is full of Surprises . Im def net ly   a little buzzed but.... im sure that all of you know that i love ya. I want you to know that you are important to me . And i am talking to ya cause you deserve it. This is the beginning to an amazing friendship.  I wish you were here to see the beauty that the rest of the world has to offer. Im thinkin of one day movin to another country. I think it would be something that would help me grow into a better person and artist. Ok OK . Im freakin ramblin'. I love ya . and i will see ya soon. On tour lol ha ha ha ha ah ah aha ha ah amwah "

      -------------

      Nick's blog

      Hong Kong Foo-ee. Here we come.
      February 28, 2008 @ 2:22 AM

      Yes. We are in HONG KONG. Wow . I know i cant believe it either. We landed about 5 hours ago. And i just got done working out. whew. Im trying to transform myself. Its been a long but encouraging process. Its tough though. Anyways. On the way in . I could'nt help but notice the city. Its so cool . Very industrial. It blew my mind when i asked Aj when the last time we where here. I had to have been 16 or 17 years old. The older i get and the more time passes. I tend to notice the details. How each and every country grows and changes. Sometimes i get a little sad, cause when your younger . those memories seem to feel so important. And you just wanna re live them again. But I guess thats what its all about. Embracing the new ones. oops   . i gotta go . Q's at the door. Were gonna go grab some traditional chinese food. mmmm mmmmm good. KK. Ill write ya later.

      ps. Ill also see you in the chat room soon.

      ---------

      Nick's MySpace blog

      Thursday, February 28, 2008

      People in Places
      Current mood:
      adventurous
      Category:
      Blogging

      Yo yo yooooo.... Im in CHINA right now. Hong Kong. Its so cool overseas. I wanna let ya'll know that im gonna be doing a lot more chatting , blogging and adding pictures at our BSB Fan club. Ill continue to update my myspace but i think its only fair to the real, true fans. To get just a little more: ). I love ya'll. And i wish all of you could see the beauty and the positivity that the rest of the world displays. Especially at time when uncertainty in our land is so prominent. Anyways. Gotta run. Keep the faith peeps