Majors petition...e-mail me to sign...

  • Christina36_98
    Message 1 of 160 , Feb 12, 2001
      Hello! My best friend and I are making a petition
      that I am going to send to a woman that I know who
      works with the Majors. It's to let them know that the
      Majors mean a lot to people in Toronto and that we want
      them to stay. If you would like to sign the petition
      just e-mail me your name and any comments that you
      would like me to pass along to Gwen
    • eric_y12
      Message 160 of 160 , Feb 20, 2002
        $6.00 is cheap. The cheap seats in Plymouth are $8.00. The rest are $12.00