I still luv Kenny but I like a new Major

  • Christina36_98
    Message 1 of 160 , Feb 3, 2000
      I still like Kenny and I check the Owen Sound
      website a lot to see how he's doing but it's like some of
      you have said, you move on and I have. I like Darryl
      Bootland of the Majors now because he's really talented
      and he's really sweet too. I went to the game on
      Sunday, January 30th, 2000 when they played the Montreal
      Rocket. Even though the Majors lost it was a great game.
      My friends and I are going to the game on the 12th
      of February; so I'm really looking forward to
      getting to see Darryl in action, live again.
    • eric_y12
      Message 160 of 160 , Feb 20, 2002
        $6.00 is cheap. The cheap seats in Plymouth are $8.00. The rest are $12.00