Cam-personals aren't bad at all.

  • dexter.dresden9066@xopy.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2005
      Damn, it has sure been a while... I just realized today that it's been 12 months since I last went out with a special lady, but I am pretty happy to be heading out tonight. I've had a bit of trouble finding any decent women lately so I joined up at this place about 2 weeks ago http://www.pickuppoint.info/kwms . So far been doing pretty well, just chatting to a few girls near me on Webcam and via the mail system on the place, but this is the first one I've lined up. So anyway, wish me luck guys!